Can i be very rude and ask you this weird question...

Why aren't you consulting for your local business The more internet marketers i speak to the more confused i am as to why they aren't consulting for at least ONE local business. This is of course if you aren't doing AMAZINGLY well with your online stuff. Offline consulting is mega bucks, and for the amount of work involved, for me so far, it has a bigger ROI than my affiliate stuff. I consult for 2 companies (it used to be 5 but as I grew my affiliate business i had to let some go and just kept the 'well behaved' ones) for £500/month each. Thats £1000 a month, which in dollars is $1540 where Nice. How much work do I do? Not much, after the initial keyword research which i redo every few months, I spend about an hour, to two hours per client PER month. I outsource the rest. I get each client about 50 ok-ish links, from social profiles, article sites, other peoples sites and directories, and also add content to the site on a regular basis, around 10 articles a month. The links are spread from the homepage right down to the new articles and I aim for the low hanging fruit, while all the time the site gets more powerful. The content and the links are outsourced, both to people I met on elance. The links cost around $50 a month, and the content around $70-80. I then simply make a report at the end of every month detailing the rankings, and the links, and what I've done. Every month the traffic on the site goes up, they get more sales, and the rankings go up. Rather than trying to get the client number one for 'plumbing' or whatever it is your client does, go for smaller phrases like 'birmingham plumbing', and revisit your keywords often to add new ones once achieved. Remember I said I do keyword research once every 3 month to try and find new opportunities within the sector. I simply try and get as many top 10 results as possible. For small phrases the ok-ish links are good enough (directorys, social bookmarks, article sites) just dont do it too fast, 50 per month max, and spread anchor text and spread target destinations. Hope you find this interesting, go ahead and email a few companies telling them you can make them MORE SALES FROM THE WEB. Don't start being all geeky and saying you can get them page rank 1 links blah blah. Sorry this wasn't better presented, but I just kinda wanted to share this on a whim Help your local town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microfabrication of biomedical lab-on-chip devices. A review/Biomeditsiiniliste kiiplaborite valmistamine.

wifi paddle boat.

Analysis of mechanical seal leakage Cause